Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hannah's Birthday Party

We had a neighborhood birthday party for Hannah this past Sunday. It was a garden party theme. Being the rainy season, we were concerned that it might rain, but instead it was a beautiful, sunny day. About 45 kids and 20 adults came.

Hannah greeting guests as they arrived.

Kids hard at work coloring flowers for the coloring contest.

Playing pin the bee on the flower.

The winners with their prizes.

Singing Happy Birthday to Hannah

Am I really allowed to have this?

I'm going for it anyway...

Eating the traditional birthday food- yellow rice.
We also had fried noodles, boiled eggs, fruit salad

And of course cupcakes

Everyone came in their best party clothes

One of Hannah's good friends

It was fun for everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hannah ! Such a big girl now ! I love your birthday party pictures ! Love and Kisses, Great Aunt Karen XX00