And soooo much has happened!! Just a quick run down...
December: We made gift bags of food for all of our neighbors that are widows and/or extremely poor. We ended up making 30!! It was a lot of fun to give them out...click the link below to see even more pictures. We celebrated our first Christmas away from family, too...
January: Nothing too exciting, just school... And we found out that we were expecting!!
February: More language school as well as learning at home with a tutor.
March: Graduated from our formal language school... got to see some family in Japan. I want you to note one thing about this picture besides Michael attempting to eat the snake... Erica's not touching the snake at all... :)

April: Celebrated Michael's 31st. Played Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. This kid didn't do very well, but he sure was cute.

May/June: Taught community health lessons in rural villages and had some really amazing experiences. This particular lesson was on how to treat burns and one of the ladies is explaining again what she has just learned. Look how intently everyone is paying attention!

July: I'm 7 months pregnant now and have had MANY requests for a picture, so despite my better judgement, here goes....
February: More language school as well as learning at home with a tutor.
March: Graduated from our formal language school... got to see some family in Japan. I want you to note one thing about this picture besides Michael attempting to eat the snake... Erica's not touching the snake at all... :)

April: Celebrated Michael's 31st. Played Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. This kid didn't do very well, but he sure was cute.

May/June: Taught community health lessons in rural villages and had some really amazing experiences. This particular lesson was on how to treat burns and one of the ladies is explaining again what she has just learned. Look how intently everyone is paying attention!

July: I'm 7 months pregnant now and have had MANY requests for a picture, so despite my better judgement, here goes....
We are hoping to return to the States the end of August for the delivery and look forward to connecting with all of you. I hope to be a better blogger once the baby hits the scene! I'll try. :)

1 comment:
Hi,
Wonderful Blog, Very cool, My wife has been blogging for a while but just started doing little Christian book reviews. She gets nothing for it but is excited about it. She wants her blog to be a testimony for Christ so I was wondering if you could stop by and say hi to her. We are believers who Love God and I am trying to encourage my wife.
http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/
Thank you for even considering visiting or following her.
Rodney Miller, (Annettes husband)
PS. please don't tell her I asked it would take away from the encouragement.
Post a Comment